Saturday, June 16, 2007

Inspiration.... Annabelle in Wonderland


Ok, so James and I have decided that the logo for the Feds Studio perhaps isn't going to work out. Mostly because I wasn't loving the website. I thought it was too masculine. Hey, rather change it up now in the beginning then 5 years from now. James told me that company's change their logo anywhere from 7 to 12 times before they get one that sticks. So I follow a few photographers blogs. I was checking out Jessica Claire's Blog and the post title was Annabelle in Wonderland. It got my attention because I have an Annabelle myself. It was about her niece's b-day party. Then I saw the picture of the bottle and cookie. I absolutely LOVED it. In the meantime James & I were trying to figure out a logo. For days racking our brains. Then it clicked. The bottle. It's edgy, and cool. It's not too girly or masculine. And it's not cookie cutter wedding looking. Well, James likes the idea and you know I love it... so watch out for a possible new look to The Feds Studio. Coming Soon!

No comments: