Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My World


To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.

- Bill Wilson -


My husband is my world. He has given me love like no other. We have grown up together from children to parents. He has given me the greatest gift in my life... my girls. Without him I would never have felt the love of being a mother... the feeling is sublime to hold your child for the first time. He has wiped away my tears and given me a warm embrace when I need it the most even if he is hurting too. He puts himself last and myself and girls first above all else... He makes me giggle in the night and always kisses my good night. He loves me despite my faults, rather he loves me more. I can only hope everyone in the world is as lucky in love as me.... what a world we would live in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart your my whole world too.
Love u