Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Birthday cake, apples, pupmkins, and more!





Wow,
What a crazy few weeks we've had! Since Sept.1st Layla has started back at school. Both AJ & Layla have had birthdays. We have gone apple picking and pumpkin picking. We have had a wedding or photo shoot every weekend. I have been full steam with FBA swim team (we are 3 to 1)I am helping James re-vamp his image for The Feds Studio. I am rapping up the busy wedding season, videos, photos, etc. And to top it all off I am working hard at getting my business plan together for yet another great idea. Phew! This month doesn't look like any break in sight! Hey keep an eye out for my 101 in 1001, coming soon!

2 comments:

Fed said...

2 weekends in a row, is that your weekend outfit?

Unknown said...

Ha! They are actually different shirts, both pink. But thanks for noticing.