Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Indulgence

That's the name of my newest endeavor. I have officially become a professional makeup artist. I have several gigs in the works and hope to book up more fast! I have my pro kit and will be training with ElitePro. Indulgence is the name of well my company, but not really. It's more of a brand. And a subdivision of The Feds Studio which is our "real" company. But like I said it's my brand. And my logo is "Sweetness for your face"... I know, it's awesome huh? I love it anyways. I can't decide on colors, theme etc. I was thinking candy, chocolate, you get the point. I had fun with my first few trial runs on my upcoming brides. And they all have completely different styles which I love, because I am never bored! So if you know anyone in need of a makeup artist, send them my way! I would greatly appreciate it. I don't charge for travel within the Boston Metro area. And I am currently doing trials for free. And that's the scoop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just saw this posting!!! Please send me a few business cards (once you decide on a "look"). We always need make-up artists for show guests...and sometimes for the anchors/reporters.
THANKS!
Laura Gillespie
c/o WFXT-FOX 25
25 Fox Drive
Dedham MA 02027