Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Why couldn't I be this cool in HS????


Well, if you didn't already know. The Feds Studio is now offering Senior Portraits. But this aren't yo momma's senior portraits, where she dresses you up like it's Easter and your 5yrs. old. Nope these are more like edgy magazine styles... think Rolling Stones Mag or Cosmo... hey even Sports Illustrated. It's new, fresh and different then ANY OTHER PHOTOGRAPHER around here! Trust me I searched high and low. Same old thing, gray backdrop and the fist propped under the chin. AAAHHHH, boring! In my search I have found my true inspiration! Largo Photography out of AZ is friggin awesome!!!!! Check them out! I can only wish that someone would have made me look this cool in high school! Let's remember ourselves the way we really were. My senior pic was leaning against a flowering tree with a pretty pastel dress on, slight tilt in the head and the fakest smile on Earth. Does that sound familiar? Ha! Yeah! I don't care if I'm in my 20's now, I am totally making James take a senior photo session of me! So watch out for some of the hottest pics to hit the Tree and Ma ever! Wow, I'm cocky. hehe!

No comments: