Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wedding shoots!




Hey all this was officially my first wedding as a shooter. Well I guess all the photography talk that I am inendated with from living with a photography fanatic finally paid off! Ha, love ya James. I think I did pretty good, James actually put some up on his "official blog" Yeah, I think it's all the magazines, books, blogs,websites, and anything else that is wedding and photography that James makes me review and critique constantly, yeah that's where the credit should go to. Listen to me, ha, I am so modest! No really guys, I am proud I could do such a good job for Cathy & Don... after all it's the most important day of their lives!

P.S. COMING SOON... I will have fun pictures of the guys, Fed & Jubb hard at work that I took during the reception!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey sweetheart you did a great job! and you should be proud